Bulgaria’s leading real estate agency for foreign buyers and investors
PROPERTY.BG is Bulgaria’s leading real estate agency, dedicated to helping foreign buyers and investors acquire property in the country. The agency was founded in 2002 by Bulgarian property experts Nic Stoyanov and Orlin Orestov. Since its creation it has focused on property sales and rentals throughout Bulgaria, including the capital Sofia, all major cities (Varna, Burgas, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, Veliko Tarnovo and Vidin), the main resorts (ski/mountain, beach, golf and Spa), as well as the country’s rural areas. Specialists in helping foreign buyers and investors, we offer a full range of professional brokerage and legal services, whether you are looking to purchase, rent or invest in property anywhere in Bulgaria.
PROPERTY.BG underwent a transformation in 2018 when it became a full subsidiary of SUPRIMMO REAL ESTATE GROUP(the family-owned business of Nic and Nevena Stoyanov). As a result, it now has access to the property listings, experienced agents and professional marketing tools associated with Property.BG’S network of 14 franchise offices and 100+ property professionals, based in Sofia and all major cities and resorts in Bulgaria. After the transformation, Mr Orestov remains a shareholder and the CEO of Property.BG.
PROPERTY.BG’s founding principles are as important today as they were when the company launched back in 2002, and our valued foreign clients continue to rely on us as their trusted estate agent and advisor in Bulgaria.
Our mission remains unchanged after 17 years in business:
1. To serve foreign buyers and investors in Bulgaria, providing local support and professional services related not only to real estate but also day-to-day issues that could affect any foreign national in Bulgaria.
2. To develop and maintain an extensive network of local offices with teams of professional agents all over Bulgaria, in order that we can be as close as possible to our properties and customers.
3. To build and offer an extensive portfolio of properties covering the whole market spectrum — residential, commercial and land, in all Bulgarian provinces, as well as Sofia.
4. To provide the highest level of global marketing services and tools to all sellers and landlords who have entrusted their properties to us to either sell or rent out.
5. To protect the interests of our clients in every way, by maintaining professional in-house teams of experienced property specialists, legal advisors and tax advisors.
6. To provide a comprehensive aftersales service to all of our customers, in order that their purchase and/or move to Bulgaria is stress-free and done in the most financially beneficial way.
Read more about us by following the button-links below.
PROPERTY NEWS & ARTICLES
May The Total Income Per Household in Bulgaria Increased by 8% in the 1st Quarter of 2019
The total average income per person per household in the first quarter of 2019 is BGN 1519 and increased by 8 per cent ... read more
May Roman Ruins? Sure, but Bulgaria’s Second City Offers So Much More
Our columnist, Sebastian Modak, is visiting each destination on our 52 Places to Go in 2019 list. He went camping and ... read more
May ˆ1.36 for a glass of wine: Europe's cheapest beach holidays revealed
Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach is the cheapest European beach destination for holidaymakers, a new report has found. Prices ... read more