Bulgaria’s leading real estate agency for foreign buyers and investors
PROPERTY.BG is Bulgaria’s leading real estate agency focused on helping foreign buyers and investors acquire property in Bulgaria. The agency was founded in 2002 by Bulgarian property experts Nic Stoyanov and Orlin Orestov. Since its creation it has focused on property sales and rentals throughout Bulgaria, including the capital Sofia, all major cities (Varna, Burgas, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, Veliko Tarnovo and Vidin), the main resorts (ski/mountain, beach, golf and Spa), as well as rural areas. We are specialised in helping foreign buyers and investors and offer a full range of professional brokerage and legal services, whether you are looking to purchase, rent or invest in property anywhere in Bulgaria.
In 2018 PROPERTY.BG underwent a major transformation when it became a full subsidiary of SUPRIMMO REAL ESTATE GROUP, the family-owned business of Nic and Nevena Stoyanov. As a result, it now has access to the property listings, experienced agents and professional marketing tools associated with Property.BG’S network of 15+ franchise offices and 120+ property professionals, based in Sofia and all major cities and resorts in Bulgaria. We now have more than 30,000 Bulgarian properties in our portfolio. After transformation, Orlin Orestov remains a shareholder and CEO of Property.BG.
PROPERTY.BG’s founding principles are as important today as they were when the company was launched back in 2002. Our valued foreign clients continue to consider us their trusted estate agent and advisor in Bulgaria.
After 17 years in business our mission remains unchanged:
1. To provide a service to foreign buyers and investors in Bulgaria, local support and professional advice related not only to real estate but also day-to-day issues that could affect any foreign national in Bulgaria.
2. To develop and maintain an extensive network of local offices with teams of professional agents throughout Bulgaria, in order to be as close as possible to our properties and customers.
3. To build and offer an extensive portfolio of properties covering the entire market spectrum — residential, commercial and land, in all Bulgarian provinces, as well as Sofia.
4. To provide the highest level of global marketing services and tools to all sellers and landlords who have entrusted their properties to us for either sale or rental.
5. To protect the interests of our clients in every way by maintaining professional in-house teams of experienced property specialists, legal advisors and tax advisors.
6. To provide a comprehensive after-sales service to all of our clients, to make their purchase and/or move to Bulgaria stress-free and as financially beneficial as possible.
Read more about us by clicking on the links below.
PROPERTY NEWS & ARTICLES
Sep The Rose Valley – Rosa Damascena and Bulgaria’s Rose Valley
The Bulgarian oil yielding rose is a symbol of Bulgaria. It embodies the freshness of nature, the aestheticsof ... read more
Jun Standard & Poor's Confirmed the Positive Outlook for Bulgaria
The international rating agency + Standard & Poor's (S & P) confirmed Bulgaria's long-term and short-term credit rating ... read more
Jun Airports in Varna and Burgas Add New Destinations
Six new year-long lines will be opened from Varna Airport this summer. New direct flights begin in July and will be from ... read more