PROPERTY.BG is a website developed to promote variety of properties in Bulgaria including farmhouses, country houses, villas, hotels, offices, town houses, apartments commercial and agricultural land.
The aim of our team is to assist prospective buyers in finding and buying the finest properties in Bulgaria. To make the whole process easier and hassle free we offer a full range of services. We have established a reliable network of agents throughout the country who work hard to provide new properties for sale to our clients on a daily basis.
We believe our substantial portfolio of resale properties and our wide choice of new homes on offer will allow us to cater for just about any taste, whatever your budget. Whether you are looking to buy on the sea or the mountain, we are able to offer you specialist local knowledge to ensure you find exactly the right property.
Our services include:
• Finding suitable property, based on our customer’s requirements
• Qualified Legal, Financial, and Immigration Advice. For more information on visa requirements you may also check www.bulgarianembassy.org.uk
• Advising potential buyers on all aspects of buying in Bulgaria.
• Arranging property viewings.
We will show you all properties within the desired area and within your price range. We have local representative in each area where we have properties for sale. Our friendly staff will meet you ,arrange your accommodation and will show you around. Viewing is free of charge. We only charge transport expenses of 0.25 Euros per km if our transportation is used.
• Booking hotels or arranging accommodation in serviced apartments. For more details please check Accommodation section on top of our website.
• Meeting at airport, train or coach station. Please note that we need at least one week notice to organise accommodation.
• Registering a Ltd company /if buying property with land/ according to Bulgarian law.
This process takes around 20 business days and includes registering the new company with National Companies Register, with National Tax Register Authority, National Insurance and also opening a company business account in a Bulgarian bank. For a this service charge 300 Euros which includes all state, legal and solicitor’s fees.
We also offer if required full company book-keeping, accounting & tax administration servicing.
• Research on selected property or properties, including Title deeds check, court records double-check, debt checks, all this done by our solicitors and included in our commission. You do not pay extra for these services.
• Property survey.
This is not necessary to be done when buying property in Bulgaria and extra charge applies for this service. Survey charges may vary from place to place depending on the surveying company used, but it is usually around 150 Euros.
• Property Furnishing
• Property renovation, refurbishment, improvement and redecoration. See more about Property Renovation Our teams of professional and skilled builders will carry out any work required to bring your new home up to the highest standards.
• Property insurance.
• Property BG charges 3% agents commission , but not less than 1500 /one thousand five hundred/ Euros.
Lovely house in a peaceful place by a splendid lake!
Two bedroom apartment in Pomorie's finest five star resort...more
Exceptional two bedroom apartment in Mladost 1...more
One-bed apartments in Lulin One-bedroom apartments Offering in Sofia has increased . Over the past three months on the market were placed over 400 new one-bedroom apartments of this type, with nearly 80% of them in residential neighbourhood "Lyulin". With a bit of a...more
Analysts: Lending to buyers with good incomes has been relieved According to \"Consumer loan center\" most peopel are seeking loans from 10,000 to 30,000 euros.
Buyers with good incomes were able to benefit from lower housing prices in September shows analysis from the \"Loan Center\" for the last...more
Two-bedroom apartments are again the most expensive properties for sale per square meter in Sofia. Prices of studio apartments have decreased with 4.2% over the past forty days in Sofia. Contrary to the usual trend price per square meter for studio apartment is now comparable with that of one-bedroom apartments and higher than the price...more