Property type - All
Sozopol / Bulgaria
Number of floors
Price Rent € 220/OVERNIGHT
Buyer pays all transaction costs and notary expenses
Request more information or viewing
Team Leader / Office Burgas (SUPRIMMO)
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport : 45 km
Views from the property
- Sea views
- Swimming pool views
- Town views
- Electric heating appliances (fan heater, radiators, etc.)
- Standard air-conditioner
The text has been translated into English by automatic software and may contain inaccuracies. You can view the text in the original language or translated into other languages:
A truly charming home on the beach - for a long vacation, a short vacation at any time of year or for a creative vacation.
The house we present for rent is luxuriously furnished, with bright design and first class equipment, with 2 bedrooms and a pleasant sea view, located in a prestigious complex with a unique concept for living and architectural design, with a coastal location in Sozopol - " Sozopolis ".
The house is of the "duplex" type and has the following layout:
- First floor: elegant living room with dining area and well-equipped kitchen, entrance hall, bathroom / WC, storage, terrace with sea view, beautiful internal staircase;
- Second floor: two cozy and bright bedrooms, bathroom, terrace with a nice view of the park of the complex.
An added bonus for the guests of this wonderful home - private sun loungers by the pool.
The house is rented all year round, offering flexible negotiation schemes: for a month, for a longer period and according to the season.
And along with the luxury of enjoying your stay in this sea house, you can also use the services offered by the complex:
- Mediterranean restaurant;
- Outdoor pool for adults;
- A children's pool has been built for the children;
- Outdoor and indoor children's playground;
- SPA center, fitness club, beauty center;
- Shopping street with various shops and a supermarket.
Sozopolis - complex without analogue in Bulgaria:
- houses with unique architecture meet all quality standards and requirements for comfort and functionality;
- about 80% of holiday properties have stunning sea views;
- preserved archeological artifacts of historical significance and a unique cultural monument "Necropolis Kolokita", available for visiting on the territory of the complex;
- own mineral spring with a water temperature of about 24 degrees, rich in magnesium, with a favorable restorative effect;
- renting a house in Sozopolis you will enjoy the luxury of living by the sea, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the big resort, and at the same time, the entertainment and attractions of the popular Sozopol are less than 3 km away!
We are ready to organize a viewing of this property at a time convenient for you. Please contact the responsible estate agent and inform them when you would like to have viewings arranged. We can also help you with flight tickets and hotel booking, as well as with travel insurance.
How to rent the property?
If you like the property and decide to rent it, we will be able to prepare a rental agreement with the landlord and present it for approval and signature by both parties. The usual practice is to prepay one rent for the first month and to leave a guarantee deposit to the landlord to the amount of one month's rent. Please contact the responsible estate agent for more information on the procedure for renting the property as it may vary between long-term, short-term and seasonal rents.
Apart from renting a property though our company you can also take advantage of a number of additional services. We can offer insurance of movable and immovable property, life insurance, medical and car insurance, construction and repair works, furniture, legal and accounting services, etc.
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.