78.58 sq.m - 144.25 sq.m
Prices Price on request
Request more information or viewing
Regional Manager / Office Burgas (SUPRIMMO)
Distance from the property to major attractions
- Airport : 42 km
Views from the property
- Bay views
- Beach views
- Sea views
- Swimming pool views
- Town views
- Views to inner garden
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/hosting/superimoti-bg/superimoti.bg/gtrans_property_dynamic.php on line 17
Complying with the modern trends, the unique complex in the spirit of the cultural heritage of the Old Town of Sozopol is awarded the recognition of the Union of Architects in Bulgaria. And in 2015, the complex wins 1st place in the "Luxury Holiday Properties" category at the "VIP LIFESTYLE AWARDS" annual awards.
About the project
The seaside complex is divided into 8 residential areas and consists of 56 two-storey houses with 1 up to 3-bedroom apartments and 21 family houses with private gardens. Built on an area of 88 500 sq.m, the complex consists of a total of 186 residential properties.
- Townhouses - 2/3 bedrooms - from 140 to 190 sq.m - with finishing materials in different colors;
- 1- and 2-bedroom apartments - from 80 to 115 sq.m - with finishing materials in different colors.
Each house has its own parking space included in the price. Parking for guests is provided at the entrance of the holiday village.
Facade of the houses:
- External facings - larch tree and stone;
- Roofs - first-class bricks "Bramac";
- Entrance doors - a solid wood from the Slovenian company "Jelobice";
- Facade Systems and Insulation - "Alsecco".
High-class finishing works:
- floorings - Italian granite tiles and terracotta - Marazzi and Rubiera;
- floorings in the bedrooms - made of pine wood;
- staircases - parapets of solid wood;
- bathroom equipment - "Roca", series - Happening, Dama Senso, Sidney, by leading designers Ramon Benedito and Schmidt & Lackner;
- air conditioners - Toshiba.
The furniture is not included in the price of the property.
Unique advantages of the holiday SPA-complex "Sozopolis":
- preserved archeological artifacts of historic importance, accessible to visitors.
- church of Cape Kolokita.
- high-quality building materials, strict control of the construction process.
- about 80% of the holiday properties have sea views.
- close to the beach of Sozopol and away from the noise of the crowded resort.
Amenities on the territory:
- 24-hour security;
- Two outdoor pools with a relax zone;
- Mediterranean gourmet restaurant;
- Children's playgrounds;
- SPA and fitness;
- Gardening and maintenance of common areas;
- Cleaning of apartments;
- Payment of goods on behalf of the customer;
- Car rental;
- Interior design, supply, and installation of furniture;
- Professional property management.
Call us for viewing organization!
This is the approximate location of the property. Please get in contact with us to learn its exact location.